Finally!!

B

Bubbabyte

i finally got around to modding my case.....tell me what you think........anyway i dont' have a light in it as of yet......and i'm a little confused on what to get and how to hook it up.......
if anyone lives in canada.......or specifically in calgary.....do you know of any places where you can buy case modding stuff.......i don't even know where to begin looking....
but i have a little stupid question for everyone......if i wired a light....just a small light to the wires coming off the mobo to the power light......so when i switched the power on ....the light woudl come on.......would it fry my mobo.......

pretty snazy, are you gona put a cathode in it as well?

i would love to.....i just don't know where to buy this stuff where i live....

Originally posted by wyrlwyn
pretty snazy, are you gona put a cathode in it as well?
Yeah. There are some nice window "etchings" as well. They look great on the windows. Also, rounded floppy and HDD cables look nice and improve airflow.

Not sure about wiring it to ur power light...but if ur mobo has 'turbo light' pins then wire it to that...personally im gonna try to wire some white LED's to to the HD Busy part...get a strobe effect type thing.

Just thought of another thing too...try finding a light with the same V ratings as a Small or Large Drive connector and wire it to those if u want...a "+" to this is that you can ground whatever it is your wiring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back