favorite computer games

And I pwn noobs and stuff y'know, I mean dave and kyle man, they are total noobs, I mean like kyle plays games like my mom :p I love those movies

http://www.purepwnage.com/

Elder scrolls 3 morrowind if u got some time on ur hands

which i dont anymore...stupid job...

oooh and Halo 2!!! it kicks on xbox live if u have friends to play with

battlefield 2, halflife 2, unrealtournaments 2004,2006

:eek: HELLO...... ? can you say:

STARCRAFT??

Click the blue it takes you to the starcraft link!!

Come on People show SC SOME LOVE!

YOu know when it was new you were addicted I still AM!

mlakrid said:
:eek: HELLO...... ? can you say:

STARCRAFT??

Click the blue it takes you to the starcraft link!!

Come on People show SC SOME LOVE!

YOu know when it was new you were addicted I still AM!

i dont meet the system requirements for it.

if you like star craft you would love dawn of war warhammer 4k. Star craft was acually supost to be based on this table top game back in the day but licensing issues woudnt allow it.
The game is made up of space marines, orks, eldar, and chaos marines. This is by far the best RTS i have ever played. http://www.dawnofwargame.com/homepage.php

wachtourak said:
Only collectors edition.

I have the Collector's Edition, but I do KNOW that people who get the bronze package or the regular retail still do get access to CS: S.

celticfan11 said:
i dont meet the system requirements for it.

That PC you got listed in your sig will run it just fine...

try it

:D

vern said:
I have the Collector's Edition, but I do KNOW that people who get the bronze package or the regular retail still do get access to CS: S.

CS:S yes, HL:S no.

tygy96 said:
Elder scrolls 3 morrowind if u got some time on ur hands

I second that! Especially with the Bloodmoon expansion. I'd also say Half-Life 2. If you like Deus Ex (Which is one of the finest games known to mankind), then try some of the single player mods: I remember one called something like "Cassandra Hotel" which was pretty good. I just wish they'd do a proper sequel unlike that crap they rolled out a few years ago.

iceman7311 said:
If you could only play one video game in your entire life, which game would you choose?

Tecmo Super Bowl for NES or SNES

iceman7311 said:
If you could only play one video game in your entire life, which game would you choose?
Easy, Burger Time on my Intellivision .. next. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back