Fantasy Basketball League

Lawman smoked me on Sunday. Was anyone's week up till Wednesday, then from Thursday on it was all down hill. :s

Woo, I got an early jump on Fitzy too :cool:

lol.. i'm not too worried. i'm pretty much locked up for the #1 seed (as long as I don't have a couple of 0-15 weeks, I should be good. But even if I get a #2 seed, I'll be okay I think.

You have more games than I do this week derek (one thing I hate about this head-to-head scoring system is the inherit inequality) so you have a good shot of pulling off a victory this week.
Jermaine O'Neal looks to be out most of the week too. I'm hoping he figures out his ankle issues before playoffs..

Yeah I agree, I have a lot more to gain than you have to lose. Although I don't think I can catch the #2, but I would like to secure #3 :)

KC, you can forget #1 or #2, you do have good chance at third, smile Fitz.

We will see 'nads - I'm just happy I was able to get Lamar Odom back. Was tought to find someone to drop though :eek:

We will see 'nads - I'm just happy I was able to get Lamar Odom back. Was tought to find someone to drop though :eek:

Yeah.. i dropped Odom earlier because they were talking long term (end of season) type injury.. just heard yesterday that he was coming back and went to pick him back up but was too late.

bastard!

You will have another one this week, muhahah - Odom will be the difference!

But Fitz, have you notice seem to be fal by the wayside in some of those weeks. I still think it's going to come down to you and I, good luck with Odom.

Odom is mine :devious:

I took a fall, Fitz has a jump on me atm :s

Look out KC I izz roarin back this week. I izz gonna pass yer weak ass. *sniff sniff* Ummmmm, KC, ya better change yer diaper. I think ya soiled it. :p

I ain't scurred, still the weekend for things to change. Remember what happened to our respective teams last weekend? ;) :p

Yup, And we izz gonna flip da script once again. ;)

Quite possibly, may even flip back and forth up until the end :D

Woo, got 9 points and 7 boards out of Odom in his return -

Hahaha Fitzy :D

Looks like it will come down to next week for the #3 seed - I have lawman and Gonaads has Fitz. It will take a work of god for me to hold onto it this week, but we will see.

Good luck Gonaads - either way we face eachother in the first round, just a matter of who gets virtual "home court" lol :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back