Family Guy or South Park

• Total voters
South Park ftw !!!

Stewie Griffin was disjointed.

Funny, but disjointed.

Grandmaster said:
What about...

Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story Versus South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut
well, i'm a bigger FG fan than SP, BUT the SP movie was bette then Untold Story.

I haven't seen the FG movies yet - as I actually just started watching FG about 2 months ago. I have everything on order from Blockbuster, so hopefully soon :D

I thought the South Park movie was pretty much as funny as they come for animated flicks. I remember laughing my *** off when I first watched it.

FG owns SP, imo Sp is just about shock factor. OMG did they just say that, then laugh. FG is more about actually just making you laugh at the randomest things they can come up with.

failurbydesign said:
HA HA HA..thats what i thought when he said that...

here a vid of SNL taking a joke from family guy

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-672651550044364437&q=family+guy&pl=true

You know that there really is a Dick Armey right?

This is pretty funny though:

Called openly-gay Congressman Barney Frank "Barney Fag" during a 1995 radio show interview, but later denied it was intentional. However, on 2 August 2000, columnist Dave Barry asked, "Are you really Dick Armey?" Armey replies: "Yes, I am Dick Armey. And if there is a dick army, Barney Frank would want to join up."

Family Guy used to be funny, but they lost their edge somewhere. South Park has always been consistent. And have you seen the Simpsons lately? They are on fire!

Beck said:
FG owns SP, imo Sp is just about shock factor. OMG did they just say that, then laugh. FG is more about actually just making you laugh at the randomest things they can come up with.

Yah, coz family guy never has any shock factor :smoker:

They are both funny in their own rights.

Tonight was one of the funniest FG's I've seen in awhile.

I like all the out of no where random references the show has. Like how Matthew McConaghay (sp?) got killed, David Schwimmer is referenced as being fruity - it's just creative comedy :p

I like FG as much as the next guy, but come on, calling Schwimmer a fairy isn't exactly creative :p

It was in the sense that it was used :)

I liked the "by the end of the day I'm going to have to bury my dog" reference :p

it was a good ep, one of the better ones that have been comming out..

Family Guy is FTW!!!!

first off, what does ftw mean?
Second, family guy rules, better than southpark by like 10 times, cant stand that animation!

Ahhh
Thats better, now i know what it means when i see fw :)

Family guy, you see south park always in that state of "going too far" but to see family guy go a little farther than oon tv, just great

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back