• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Exellent site !

K

Kaotic

I have been a frequent visitor to this site for some time now. So I thought I would let the creators of this site know that they have done a damn fine job with this site. I espeacially like the way you post notices that new updates are out for XP. So keep up the good work !

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Cheers ;)

btw, just missed you on IRC :D

*** Kaotic (jirc@66-168-57-114.jvl.wi.charter.com) has joined #xperience
<Kaotic> hello
*** Kaotic (jirc@66-168-57-114.jvl.wi.charter.com) Quit (Leaving)

ehhehe!

This is no doubt THE best xp site around... ranked one of the best xp-sites in the uk top 10 xp-web sites.. we are also in alot of computer magz these days :D :p

LightWave

D

Doxtr111

I'm real new and so far have just been reading a lot. You guys/gals have already saved my ass a time or two. Thanks to all!

M

mavis

yeah, this site has saved my ass more than once, like EVERY TIME I RIENSTALL THIS CRAPPY OS!! oops... :) j/k

Anyway, thanks a lot to all you guys for your help, it's been a real lifesaver at times!

mavis

B

boxman

This is the first place I visit in the morning, after the bathroom and outside for a smoke that is! :D

F

FuN-bBeAr

What server?

Sorry to bother you guys.
But i think this site is excellent too, good job to everyone who takes part in this site.

Btw, i was wondering wat server do you guys enter to get into #xp-rience channel ?

ehehehe , wanna go there for some instant help if possible
:)

much better than MS's Technical Support i supposed

FuN-bBeAr :p

D

Deszaras

Not a day goes by that I don't visit the site.

Kudos all around, and I want to mention the great staff as well.

Big props to XP-erience!

S

stuy_b

I have the forum up @ work all day refresh every 10mins or so!!!, quik the boss is back!!! lol

No seriously this site IS THE BEST XP related site, I know I'm XP-Assimilated!!! :D

D

dejav00

Re: What server?

Originally posted by FuN-bBeAr
Sorry to bother you guys.
But i think this site is excellent too, good job to everyone who takes part in this site.

Btw, i was wondering wat server do you guys enter to get into #xp-rience channel ?

ehehehe , wanna go there for some instant help if possible
:)

much better than MS's Technical Support i supposed

FuN-bBeAr :p
Connect to: #xperience

From EFNET

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debbieherrin