Exellent site !

K

Kaotic

I have been a frequent visitor to this site for some time now. So I thought I would let the creators of this site know that they have done a damn fine job with this site. I espeacially like the way you post notices that new updates are out for XP. So keep up the good work !

Cheers ;)

btw, just missed you on IRC :D

*** Kaotic (jirc@66-168-57-114.jvl.wi.charter.com) has joined #xperience
<Kaotic> hello
*** Kaotic (jirc@66-168-57-114.jvl.wi.charter.com) Quit (Leaving)

ehhehe!

This is no doubt THE best xp site around... ranked one of the best xp-sites in the uk top 10 xp-web sites.. we are also in alot of computer magz these days :D :p

LightWave

I'm real new and so far have just been reading a lot. You guys/gals have already saved my ass a time or two. Thanks to all!

my 1st stop and usually my last for anything xp related is RIGHT
HERE!!

The place to be for XP

LOL

We will all be XPerts after playing here for a while :)

yeah, this site has saved my ass more than once, like EVERY TIME I RIENSTALL THIS CRAPPY OS!! oops... :) j/k

Anyway, thanks a lot to all you guys for your help, it's been a real lifesaver at times!

mavis

This is the first place I visit in the morning, after the bathroom and outside for a smoke that is! :D

What server?

Sorry to bother you guys.
But i think this site is excellent too, good job to everyone who takes part in this site.

Btw, i was wondering wat server do you guys enter to get into #xp-rience channel ?

ehehehe , wanna go there for some instant help if possible
:)

much better than MS's Technical Support i supposed

FuN-bBeAr :p

Not a day goes by that I don't visit the site.

Kudos all around, and I want to mention the great staff as well.

Big props to XP-erience!

this site is my homepage... :D, i check like every freakin 5 min to check if new news pops up.. :D its the greatest XP arcive eva!

Heh, as some of you know, I live here :p I'm on when at work and at home.

I have the forum up @ work all day refresh every 10mins or so!!!, quik the boss is back!!! lol

No seriously this site IS THE BEST XP related site, I know I'm XP-Assimilated!!! :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
She also has a laptop in her car with a mobile modem. :p
Actually the computer is built into the dashboard of my truck :D

Re: What server?

Originally posted by FuN-bBeAr
Sorry to bother you guys.
But i think this site is excellent too, good job to everyone who takes part in this site.

Btw, i was wondering wat server do you guys enter to get into #xp-rience channel ?

ehehehe , wanna go there for some instant help if possible
:)

much better than MS's Technical Support i supposed

FuN-bBeAr :p

Connect to: #xperience

From EFNET

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back