Esset Nod32.. any users use this over remote desktop?

_kC_

OSNN Senior Addict
hi, when viewing nod32 over win xp pro remote desktop, all the icons/buttons are just black rectangles.. anyone have this same problem?
just installed latest trial from their homepage, never had this problem with other software..

by the way remote desktop is set at full settings for everything over LAN (10mbps or higher)

picture attached...

Attachments

• nod32.gif
    nod32.gif
    36.3 KB · Views: 655
Eh, it's because the buttons are some kind of overlay or something, I get the same thing if I try and take a screenshot with Ctrl+PrintScreen of a WinAmp Visualization. Basically what remote desktop does, is take lots of screenshots and send them to you to see and with which to interact.

I don't know any way to resolve it within Remote Desktop

Ded Morozh said:
Eh, it's because the buttons are some kind of overlay or something, I get the same thing if I try and take a screenshot with Ctrl+PrintScreen of a WinAmp Visualization. Basically what remote desktop does, is take lots of screenshots and send them to you to see and with which to interact.

k thanks, shame as it seems a great AV otherwise
:(

Ded Morozh said:

well this is very very strange, this behaviour is still the same under admin account.. but when i l log in over remote desktop using my girlfreinds account, everythings perfect, all buttons in right places etc... only difference in settings on the remote desktop settings is the user/pass, and its same backgrounds etc.. this is ultra werid
:(

ah figured it out, admin account had windows system/gfx set too best performance..
gf's was on Best appearance... switched admin too best appearance too now all is kool:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back