Episode 2

In six hours I will have seen the Matrix 2 trailers and will be watching Episode 2 - woohoo!

(its 6pm now :D)

EP2 looks really awesome, and people who have gotten it off of warez sites, or kazaa have said it is really good.

I also want to see Terminator 3! Terminator 2 jusr ROCKED!

Austin Powers: Goldmember looks kewl too.

Spiderman was really good.....

I think that sums up what I will be lookgin forward to in the summer! :)

SW EII

Its 3am just got in from seeing Episode II an dim a bit dissapointed :(

Special effects were very good, but the acting was terrible

still think episeode 4 5 & 6 will never be beaten

5 / 10 george!!!!

Just got back from seeing it myself....

No Matrix2 trailer!!
I have to wait another hour and a half for it!

Just seen the Matrix Trailer and OH. MY. GOD

Is it 2003 yet?

Star Wars EP2 = KICK A$$! (GO Yoda GOOOO!!!)
- watched it on DIVX... also got to watch a preveiw @ local UGC - missed a day of school for it :D

Spideman = KICKING A$$
- watched on DIVX R0X0RS ALL B0X0RS cant wait for it to hit UK cinemas!!! (better then ep2 to me :))

Matrix Reloaded = OMFG... 2003 tHiS cAnT bE hApPeNiNg To MeH!!!

MdSalih

I'm in Canada and EP2 is releasing tommorow... I cant wait!
Looks like I'm gonna have to download the Matrix 2 Trailer u guys are talking about!:D

o_87

P.S MdSalih, are u really 15??? Nice sig! by the way, i'm 14!

Took my two kids and two of their friends to see it tonight. The first half drags and has too much "romance" crap. The second half kicks serious butt. Yoda rules!!!! You'll see. ;)

I'll be seeing it again tomorrow. I thought it was awesome. It's cool to see the story elements starting to line up towards events which we already know are going to happen in the future. It's too massive to take in all at once. I'm sure I'll see it 4 or 5 times before I'm through. I don't think it will do as well as Lord of the Rings, but I do think it'll do better than Spiderman.

Wrath

P.S. Can Natalie Portman get any hotter or what?

:D

I never thought of May for the blockbusters. Spider-Man vs. Star Wars: Episode 2. Wonder which one will come out on top. Personally, I'll wait for the DVDs =)

I like EP's new avatar. It's swell looking.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back