• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Episode 2

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Film: Star Wars-attack Of The Clones (pg)
Program Time: 00.01 Thursday, 16 May
Cinema: Sheffield
Ticket(s): 2 x Student @£3.60 each
Total Charge: £8.00

First showing in the UK :D
Can't get much earlier than that over here :D
Late showing ;)

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Well, I heard the graphics were awesome, but I heard it killed the storyline even more than E1 did. Just what I heard..

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I'm waiting for the third chapter to "I Know What You Did Last Summer." They never did finish the story; she got sucked under the bed and nothing since. *hmph!*

=]

Im thinking of going to a couple of movies this weekend "SpiderMan" and "Scooby Doo"( released on the 14th) I am kind of siked. Is SpiderMan doing bad in the theaters because of a bad movie or little interest. I am still going to go tho in either case.

S

stuy_b

Electronic Punk, yeah looks like Spiderman is doing well, I doubt very much it will beat SWII though.

Looking forward to seeing Spiderman, also Incredible Hulk is in the making!! lol has the movie business gone superhero crazy!!??

I've also heard about Terminator3!! Arnie's back!!... yesssss!! :D ok..ok.. I'm a sukka for Arnie action films. :D

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Wanna see SWEP2 and Spider-Man. Looking foward to both big time, even though I know most of what happens in ep 2

got loads to look foward to (over the next two years) as well, Goldmember, MiB2, Two Towers, Hulk, Daredevil, X2, Spider-Man 2, T3, Matrix 2&3, and so many more

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry