DVR & Digital cable

Nice way out putting it "pop out"

Anyways, My Dad was the CEO of a company in maine.
I lived in Massachusetts.
We had a house in Maine, I saw him 3 times a week...
By my own perspective i turned out fine, no drug habbits, no crimes, nothing... I am a fair manored person who would act out or anything :)
That setup was since i was like 6 so...
The only difference is that he could take off days whenever he wanted for as long as he wanted...
So i did end up getting a bunch of 3 day weekends with him, those sort of things :)
Thats my 2 bits :)
-Jack

Im not sure how it would be for girls but....

So far so good here.

I haven't had much of a chance to watch anything taped, but the digital cable is much nicer than poor analog I used to have :)

I did watch the Sopranos "On Demand" - which was nice.

Erica is happy because tonight while she's working she can tape "The O.C." as well as "Everbody Loves Earl" and not have to worry about multiple tapes (dual tuner) :)

Someday I'll catch up on my shows too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back