DVD copying

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
Is it possible to just stick a dvd in my pc and copy it. Is there any protection on the dvd or should it just copy ok?

are we talking about movie dvd? ps 2 dvd? music dvd? some data cd that someone else burned already? a game that you bought that came on dvd?

is that all you need
not dvd decrypter or anything.

Usually. DVD Decrypter only if the DVD has copy protection.

I've never had to use DVD Decrypter.

I use DVD shrink 4.5 i think thats the version, its a great program. the program itself decrypts the security.

Disclaimer,

only for DVD's you own.

If you are going to use a decrypter I would recommend AnyDVD.

I use DVD Shrink and Any DVD as a pair, flawless copies all the time :cool:

kync, why do you do that, dvd shrink decrypts the dvd's itself, the only disks i've ever had issue with, is if they are scratched or have finger marks on them

fitz, catchy. They should hire you.

lancer said:
kync, why do you do that, dvd shrink decrypts the dvd's itself, the only disks i've ever had issue with, is if they are scratched or have finger marks on them

my friend had a few problems burning some of his dvds, using AnyDVD fixed it. Seems some DVDs have a protection that DVD Shrink can't deal with. I myself haven't had that problem yet. :)

And if I did I would use AnyDVD as my friend sent me his registration info(he bought it).

I use anydvd along with dvd shrink as well. The reason for that is because shrink is no longer developed and anydvd will get the updates. Anydvd will also allow you to copy your audio cd's as well.

Grandmaster said:
Usually. DVD Decrypter only if the DVD has copy protection.

I've never had to use DVD Decrypter.
i also use dvd decrypter sometimes to burn dvd images, etc, read them, but I HAD to use it once, for ice age, dvd decrypter is an amazing program too bad they dont update it cuz of what happened. and dvd shrink wow, such a cool program!

Johnny said:
The reason for that is because shrink is no longer developed and anydvd will get the updates. Anydvd will also allow you to copy your audio cd's as well.
dont u mean decrypter not shrink?

Kush said:
dont u mean decrypter not shrink?

I mean shrink. It is no longer being made, as well as dvddecrypter.

lancer said:
I do it because sometimes a disc is encrypted. AnyDVD takes care of that, so I can make backups of movies I already own without issues :rolleyes:

Is it possible to just stick a dvd in my pc and copy it. Is there any protection on the dvd or should it just copy ok?

I recommend U Blu-Ray & DVD Decrypter

recently I've tried this software. Frankly speaking I was agreeably surprised how it works - everything is clearly without help. The program works quickly, without any problems.
In one word - it's very simple in using, but it has a lot of funcions which help you in ripping or burning DVD

U can download it here - Download Free Blu-Ray & DVD Decryption Software

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back