• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dungeon Siege...???

A

andre9540

For the love of ..... i need some help, actually its a big favor my DS prog has been acting horrible it tells me that my world.dsmap[/B] is corrupt and when i venture any further in the game it crashes i was wondering if any nice DS owning person could make a copy and transfer it to me at : andre9570@hotmail.com

thanks

F

forceusr

Originally posted by andre9540
For the love of ..... i need some help, actually its a big favor my DS prog has been acting horrible it tells me that my world.dsmap is corrupt and when i venture any further in the game it crashes i was wondering if any nice DS owning person could make a copy and transfer it to me at : andre9570@hotmail.com
What might be a better option, is to find your saved games file, save that, and reinstall Dungeon Seige.

Rob

F

forceusr

Ugh. Your saved game file may be the problem afterall... I saw that this was happening to several people in a newsgroup a couple of weeks ago. Good luck, and lemme know if replacing the map file worked, and I'll suggest it to others. =)

Rob

A

andre9540

well i tohught that at first then it end up to be my friends game messes up in the exact same way at the exact same place,,
any way so you think i should start over with a new charcter and see if that fixes it ?????????

F

forceusr

If your friend's game is messing up at the same time and place, then perhaps it's a bug in the software. Have you applie all of the patches to it?

Rob

A

andre9540

well i tried it and no help the patch isnt coming for a while and all i really need is one file the world.dsmap can some just transfer it to me........e-mail me if you can where its a good time for you
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix