Dungeon Siege...???

A

andre9540

For the love of ..... i need some help, actually its a big favor my DS prog has been acting horrible it tells me that my world.dsmap[/B] is corrupt and when i venture any further in the game it crashes i was wondering if any nice DS owning person could make a copy and transfer it to me at : andre9570@hotmail.com

thanks

Originally posted by andre9540
For the love of ..... i need some help, actually its a big favor my DS prog has been acting horrible it tells me that my world.dsmap is corrupt and when i venture any further in the game it crashes i was wondering if any nice DS owning person could make a copy and transfer it to me at : andre9570@hotmail.com

What might be a better option, is to find your saved games file, save that, and reinstall Dungeon Seige.

Rob

i kinda already did that and this is my last option i think :( :( :(

well i tried reinstalling again yet same prob be kinda and send me the world.dsmap... those peeps in the store wont let me return the game......

andre9570@hotmail.com

Ugh. Your saved game file may be the problem afterall... I saw that this was happening to several people in a newsgroup a couple of weeks ago. Good luck, and lemme know if replacing the map file worked, and I'll suggest it to others. =)

Rob

well i tohught that at first then it end up to be my friends game messes up in the exact same way at the exact same place,,
any way so you think i should start over with a new charcter and see if that fixes it ?????????

If your friend's game is messing up at the same time and place, then perhaps it's a bug in the software. Have you applie all of the patches to it?

Rob

i think i am stupid but can you please give me a link or something thnaks man

it should have the link to it in the readme file on the cd

well i tried it and no help the patch isnt coming for a while and all i really need is one file the world.dsmap can some just transfer it to me........e-mail me if you can where its a good time for you
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back