Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project Demo

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I'm just wondering if anyone has downloaded the Duke Nukem demo and what they think of it's game play and graphics. :D

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I think this is something that had to be released to please the publishers after the continued delay of D4. True Duke fAns - don't despair!

82ross

I would rather play the origional, i didnt know this one was a platform game, i was well gutted. Oh well Duke 3d is still there.

R

robin.munro

Are there any patches....

Apart from the official one that will let me look up and down in the original?!?!?!?

Just asking!

Think I might install a GL version of Doom now that you have me thinking!

D

DeepBlade

ya, duke 3d was the best, playing on IC was wicked
i thought manhattan project was gonna be a first person shooter too.... TOTAL disapointment (vote SUCKS!!!!!)

N

niabi

I think the game is good, but since it carries the name of a formerly FPS game most ppl are dissapointed in that matter, but in general the game is a good platform game.

Most ppl are forgeting about platform thats why this game is not gona make it.

nIabI

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut