Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project Demo

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
I'm just wondering if anyone has downloaded the Duke Nukem demo and what they think of it's game play and graphics. :D

I didn't download it because they want you to register first. Anyone know of other download sites? :mad:

i got the full version from work and i have to say that it is a bad playform game

I think this is something that had to be released to please the publishers after the continued delay of D4. True Duke fAns - don't despair!

I would rather play the origional, i didnt know this one was a platform game, i was well gutted. Oh well Duke 3d is still there.

Are there any patches....

Apart from the official one that will let me look up and down in the original?!?!?!?

Just asking!

Think I might install a GL version of Doom now that you have me thinking!

I hope they put out one like the original Duke Nukem 3D.

I hope so too. I couldn't stop playing Duke 3D. I wonder what Graphics Engine they will use?

got the full version from IRC, biggest load of **** I ever played

i think i've played the VERYYYYYYYYY first one....hehe
none afta tha..kinda...forgot bout it:eek:

ya, duke 3d was the best, playing on IC was wicked
i thought manhattan project was gonna be a first person shooter too.... TOTAL disapointment (vote SUCKS!!!!!)

I think the game is good, but since it carries the name of a formerly FPS game most ppl are dissapointed in that matter, but in general the game is a good platform game.

Most ppl are forgeting about platform thats why this game is not gona make it.

nIabI

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back