• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Doom III from ID Software. Downloads

O

OTE

all taken from the Demo of course :p but nice to see none the less. cant wait for D3 and on the subject of waiting whens GTA Vice City out on PC ive heard around Jan.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Isn't Doom3 REALLY old now (the whole news/demo/leak thing at least)
I thought it had al died down.

OTE i thought Vice City was a PS2 exclusive ?

SPeedY_B

Spose its handy to have all the fixes/info grouped together for easy retreival, i didnt give into the whole thing tho, im waiting for something a wee bit more solid and reliable :D

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
I could be wrong, but Doom3 is alpha that was leaked therefore considered warez, yes? Why would @dek post a patch for a leaked alpha??

SPeedY_B

Yup, tis a leak

all these links where already in a different thread, the original one im the gaiming section (Unless its been cleaned up) ?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Posted by SPeedY_B
Yup, tis a leak

all these links where already in a different thread, the original one im the gaiming section (Unless its been cleaned up) ?
I could do as Sazar and just say that's not my section so I don't go in there but that's not true. I do believe Sazar cleaned up that thread.

SPeedY_B

Ah, i viewed the thread when it was new but i lost interest in it (waiting for a proper release) so i didnt know if it had been modded or not

As long as everything is sorted and in order alls well :)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Posted by Jewelzz
I could be wrong, but Doom3 is alpha that was leaked therefore considered warez, yes? Why would @dek post a patch for a leaked alpha??
Jewelzz,
I myself don't think a leaked alpha is considered warezz. It's like all the other proggies that are leaked in the alpha or beta stages of testing. Now if there was/is a cracked version that is/was being leaked then that is most certainly warezz and should not show it's ugly head in the forums... errrrrrrr, only in hell for us to play with. :p

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Wow how ****ng interesting. I am gonna leak some shots of the last monkey island game, just to compete with how newsical this is.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Posted by Electronic Punk
Wow how ****ng interesting. I am gonna leak some shots of the last monkey island game, just to compete with how newsical this is.
What??? no more pics of you in drag... Damn, how boring. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown