Doom III from ID Software. Downloads

@

@dek

This next game from id Software will feature incredible engine technology using the latest in 3D graphic card architecture, and an atmosphere even more frightening than the original that started it all, DOOM.

A lot of downloads and screenshots

all taken from the Demo of course :p but nice to see none the less. cant wait for D3 and on the subject of waiting whens GTA Vice City out on PC ive heard around Jan.

Isn't Doom3 REALLY old now (the whole news/demo/leak thing at least)
I thought it had al died down.

OTE i thought Vice City was a PS2 exclusive ?

Spose its handy to have all the fixes/info grouped together for easy retreival, i didnt give into the whole thing tho, im waiting for something a wee bit more solid and reliable :D

yes afaik vice city is ps2 exclusive, it wont BE out on pc.

I could be wrong, but Doom3 is alpha that was leaked therefore considered warez, yes? Why would @dek post a patch for a leaked alpha??

Yup, tis a leak

all these links where already in a different thread, the original one im the gaiming section (Unless its been cleaned up) ?

Posted by SPeedY_B
Yup, tis a leak

all these links where already in a different thread, the original one im the gaiming section (Unless its been cleaned up) ?
I could do as Sazar and just say that's not my section so I don't go in there but that's not true. I do believe Sazar cleaned up that thread.

Ah, i viewed the thread when it was new but i lost interest in it (waiting for a proper release) so i didnt know if it had been modded or not

As long as everything is sorted and in order alls well :)

Posted by Jewelzz
I could be wrong, but Doom3 is alpha that was leaked therefore considered warez, yes? Why would @dek post a patch for a leaked alpha??

Jewelzz,
I myself don't think a leaked alpha is considered warezz. It's like all the other proggies that are leaked in the alpha or beta stages of testing. Now if there was/is a cracked version that is/was being leaked then that is most certainly warezz and should not show it's ugly head in the forums... errrrrrrr, only in hell for us to play with. :p

Wow how ****ng interesting. I am gonna leak some shots of the last monkey island game, just to compete with how newsical this is.

Remember to post it on the front page when you do!!!!!
Should imagine theres lots of people waiting for them shots.

Posted by Electronic Punk
Wow how ****ng interesting. I am gonna leak some shots of the last monkey island game, just to compete with how newsical this is.

What??? no more pics of you in drag... Damn, how boring. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back