Does any one know(desktop software)

D

Dexter

Hi !

Does anyone know of any cool desktop programs
not anything that changes the start panel something only on the desktop like active desktop

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by Dexter
Hi !

Does anyone know of any cool desktop programs
not anything that changes the start panel something only on the desktop like active desktop
there are too many such as LiteStep , 3DNA desktop..you can see some shots for many progz at deviantart.com

T

Timeo27

Dexter, you're thinking of little things like calenders and different icons and such, right? 'Cause there are a lot of little programs that will do stuff, but most of them aren't worth it. If you really want something cool, try the active desktop tutorial and design something yourself.

Otherwise, like Octopus mentioned, there are shells like Litestep and Geoshell, which will really change things, including the start menu, but those are a bit trickier.

D

Dexter

yea something like that
but i meen some thing like on those first longhorn screen shoot that vasent real a real longhorn thing

it was like xp whit some kind of software on the desktop

it looked cool help me any one

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
yea something like that
but i meen some thing like on those first longhorn screen shoot that vasent real a real longhorn thing

it was like xp whit some kind of software on the desktop

it looked cool help me any one
that was a theme for TGT's program Style XP see tgtsoft.com
the long horn theme can be found at http://www.themexp.org/

D

Dexter

no i mean the thing that was from the top of the window to the bottom some kind of thing you could put in java or xml programs on i dont know but i t look cool

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
no i mean the thing that was from the top of the window to the bottom some kind of thing you could put in java or xml programs on i dont know but i t look cool
do you mean Mad matt's active theme?

K

krizzey

Does anyone know (desktop Software)

:) ;)
I am a desktop object freaqk ---> not sure if that's good or bad :eek:

I use Starkdock's Object Desktop and all of the programs included in the suite - WindowBlinds, DesktopX, IconPackager, WinStyles, ObjectBar, WinStyles and a couple more.
I have created some of the wildest desktops ever....
I hope this helps....
www.stardock.com
www.wincustomize.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut