Does any one know(desktop software)

D

Dexter

Hi !

Does anyone know of any cool desktop programs
not anything that changes the start panel something only on the desktop like active desktop

Originally posted by Dexter
Hi !

Does anyone know of any cool desktop programs
not anything that changes the start panel something only on the desktop like active desktop

there are too many such as LiteStep , 3DNA desktop..you can see some shots for many progz at deviantart.com

Dexter, you're thinking of little things like calenders and different icons and such, right? 'Cause there are a lot of little programs that will do stuff, but most of them aren't worth it. If you really want something cool, try the active desktop tutorial and design something yourself.

Otherwise, like Octopus mentioned, there are shells like Litestep and Geoshell, which will really change things, including the start menu, but those are a bit trickier.

yea something like that
but i meen some thing like on those first longhorn screen shoot that vasent real a real longhorn thing

it was like xp whit some kind of software on the desktop

it looked cool help me any one

yea something like that
but i meen some thing like on those first longhorn screen shoot that vasent real a real longhorn thing

it was like xp whit some kind of software on the desktop

it looked cool help me any one

that was a theme for TGT's program Style XP see tgtsoft.com
the long horn theme can be found at http://www.themexp.org/

no i mean the thing that was from the top of the window to the bottom some kind of thing you could put in java or xml programs on i dont know but i t look cool

no i mean the thing that was from the top of the window to the bottom some kind of thing you could put in java or xml programs on i dont know but i t look cool

do you mean Mad matt's active theme?

Does anyone know (desktop Software)

:) ;)
I am a desktop object freaqk ---> not sure if that's good or bad :eek:

I use Starkdock's Object Desktop and all of the programs included in the suite - WindowBlinds, DesktopX, IconPackager, WinStyles, ObjectBar, WinStyles and a couple more.
I have created some of the wildest desktops ever....
I hope this helps....
www.stardock.com
www.wincustomize.com

which program are you using in the screenshot so that you have 4 virtual dekstops?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back