• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you play the XP Games

M

max

Just wondering if anyone actually plays the games that come with XP?

The pinball rocks !

Do you guys/gals play them ?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
My local drinking hole has the proper bowling game, and you actually have to spin a bowling ball. craaazy. People seem mad on paying £1 for a go, the plus version didn't interest me much tho

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Trans-XP

hah, I wish, maybe water-downed gas at those rat shacks. more like $1.44+ at Mobil (only use Mobil).

T

tigger

Freecell often. Just started on pinball. Aracnophobe so daren't take a look at that spider game.

jw50

OSNN Senior Addict
Freecell and spider solitaire, dont worry tigger spider solitaire doesn't bite, its just another variation on solitaire:)

my favorite game

I play an undocumented game, which is also included in XP. It is called 'Avoid the Blue Screen Of Death', it is very addicting. The aim of the game is to keep your computer in up to date shape, latest drivers, service packs, fixes etc. With the latest addon, 'Are you afraid of the .Net Framework?' you mustavoid bad programmed .Net software and keep an eye on all the private things on your computer. I must say, it is the most realistic game I ever played.

H

huFFamOOse

Internet checkers when im bored :¬p Is their really somebody on the other end? cus often its pretty piss. Guess ppl must let their toddlers play on it :¬/

Best game, though not in xp, JEZZBALL! how adictive is it :¬) makes me wanna go dl entertainment pack.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies