Do you play the XP Games

M

max

Just wondering if anyone actually plays the games that come with XP?

The pinball rocks !

Do you guys/gals play them ?

Labyrinth and Bowling in "Plus!" rules. The pinball is pretty good too. And the old stanby, Solitaire.

Never tried them - reason - > boring & simple ! ( maybe this is not the true but my own opinion )

My local drinking hole has the proper bowling game, and you actually have to spin a bowling ball. craaazy. People seem mad on paying £1 for a go, the plus version didn't interest me much tho

I like to play SkiFree v1.0, works pretty well, too.

gee, haven't seen skifree in years, also can't find it on internet anywhere; care to e-mail me a copy?

I don't but my daughters play solitare and spider.

hey madmatt, are you using glass2k? and you get gas for 1.16 in Albany? I'm paying 1.51 in Plattsburgh lol

Trans-XP

hah, I wish, maybe water-downed gas at those rat shacks. more like $1.44+ at Mobil (only use Mobil).

Freecell often. Just started on pinball. Aracnophobe so daren't take a look at that spider game.

I'm a freecell nut! play it all the time, its addictive!

I play Solitaire, Pinball, Labyrinth and Bowling (part of Plus! XP)

All good stuff :)

Freecell and spider solitaire, dont worry tigger spider solitaire doesn't bite, its just another variation on solitaire:)

my favorite game

I play an undocumented game, which is also included in XP. It is called 'Avoid the Blue Screen Of Death', it is very addicting. The aim of the game is to keep your computer in up to date shape, latest drivers, service packs, fixes etc. With the latest addon, 'Are you afraid of the .Net Framework?' you mustavoid bad programmed .Net software and keep an eye on all the private things on your computer. I must say, it is the most realistic game I ever played.

Internet checkers when im bored :¬p Is their really somebody on the other end? cus often its pretty piss. Guess ppl must let their toddlers play on it :¬/

Best game, though not in xp, JEZZBALL! how adictive is it :¬) makes me wanna go dl entertainment pack.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back