• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dihydrogen Monoxide - the problem nobody talks about

http://www.dhmo.org/

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

• Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
    Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
    Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
    DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
    Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
    Contributes to soil erosion.
    Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
    Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
    Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.

And the list goes on :s

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
They have found a system that breakes it down to its two common parts. But it is inefficient, and then you have a explosive gas, and a corrosive gas that you have to store, or find some way to be rid of.

There are more effects though, I have heard that some people DRINK the stuff, and that companies like JD, and other fine beverage makers cut their product with it.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
I even heard from an insider at the water board that it has been reported that it actually comes out of taps!:eek: Imagine if that got out in the papers! :p

Bah, this is all bull****.

They put HCl and HF acid in the water to break the DHMO into harmless substances. They just claim the HCl is for purification and the Hf is to strengthen teeth enamel.

from dhmo.org: "by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families (although surprisingly, many members recently have contacted DHMo_Org to vehemently deny such use)"

Shakes sits and ponders.... so that's what happened to Cruise. :eek:

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
LeeJend said:
Bah, this is all bull****.

They put HCl and HF acid in the water to break the DHMO into harmless substances. They just claim the HCl is for purification and the Hf is to strengthen teeth enamel.

Get real, those are both mind controlling substances. :dead:

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Funniest one was last year on April 1st the local radio station broadcast an announcement that the local water company had said that this was coming out of peoples taps and they should beware. Just hearing the recordings of the people phoning in asking about it was hilarious! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal