Dihydrogen Monoxide - the problem nobody talks about

Petros

Thief IV
http://www.dhmo.org/

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

• Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
    Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
    Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
    DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
    Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
    Contributes to soil erosion.
    Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
    Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
    Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
    Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.

And the list goes on :s

I read this about 3 times a year. :p ;)

Melon

People have been bringing it up since the 70s, and still nothing gets done about it. :(

They have found a system that breakes it down to its two common parts. But it is inefficient, and then you have a explosive gas, and a corrosive gas that you have to store, or find some way to be rid of.

There are more effects though, I have heard that some people DRINK the stuff, and that companies like JD, and other fine beverage makers cut their product with it.

I even heard from an insider at the water board that it has been reported that it actually comes out of taps!:eek: Imagine if that got out in the papers! :p

Bah, this is all bull****.

They put HCl and HF acid in the water to break the DHMO into harmless substances. They just claim the HCl is for purification and the Hf is to strengthen teeth enamel.

from dhmo.org: "by the Church of Scientology on their members and their members' families (although surprisingly, many members recently have contacted DHMo_Org to vehemently deny such use)"

Shakes sits and ponders.... so that's what happened to Cruise. :eek:

LeeJend said:
Bah, this is all bull****.

They put HCl and HF acid in the water to break the DHMO into harmless substances. They just claim the HCl is for purification and the Hf is to strengthen teeth enamel.

Get real, those are both mind controlling substances. :dead:

Funniest one was last year on April 1st the local radio station broadcast an announcement that the local water company had said that this was coming out of peoples taps and they should beware. Just hearing the recordings of the people phoning in asking about it was hilarious! :p

btw, your epidermis is showing

damn thats an old one :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back