• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Did something stupid when joining the forums.

RazerBack

The First Rebirth
Hi... I'm new to forums and have already started posting, if some of you already hasn't noticed. Hopefully I can contribute something to the forums.

Here's my story. You'll get a good laugh. :)

A couple days ago I was browsing the forums, and said cool this is a place I would like to join.

So filled out the application, submitted it and damn my nick was taken. Closed the browser and went to sleep.

So the next day. I was at work and decided to browse the forums, again, and was about till fill out an app again. When doing a search, it asked me for me login and password. Against all odds, I put it in and was logged in. WTF.

Checked my profile and it was me from over a year ago. Man it was the strangest feeling I've ever had. ;):p

I was happy in a dumb sort of way. :eek:

I'm still trying to figure out what I was smoking that month.

I'll see you around guys.

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
eh eh eh!

Join xsiv's site - we've already got you as a member there too... just to keep our numbers looking good :p

Mub's

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
RazerBack is back... heh heh :p

Now put down the Bowl and type some techy sh!t... And stop droolin on the keyboard. :eek: :p

Welcome back man. :cool:

lol, if you're asking about the siggy, nope! We advertise, they are our sponser :D

I don't think he works in Crucial. If he does...GIVE ME FREE RAM! NOW!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies