Did something stupid when joining the forums.

RazerBack

The First Rebirth
Hi... I'm new to forums and have already started posting, if some of you already hasn't noticed. Hopefully I can contribute something to the forums.

Here's my story. You'll get a good laugh. :)

A couple days ago I was browsing the forums, and said cool this is a place I would like to join.

So filled out the application, submitted it and damn my nick was taken. Closed the browser and went to sleep.

So the next day. I was at work and decided to browse the forums, again, and was about till fill out an app again. When doing a search, it asked me for me login and password. Against all odds, I put it in and was logged in. WTF.

Checked my profile and it was me from over a year ago. Man it was the strangest feeling I've ever had. ;):p

I was happy in a dumb sort of way. :eek:

I'm still trying to figure out what I was smoking that month.

I'll see you around guys.

Hey there! :) Don't remember you, but I'm Nick.

You've been magically registered, we knew your coming...

Originally posted by RazerBack
I'm still trying to figure out what I was smoking that month.

You didn't share so I can't tell you either :p

You joined in December 2001 when the site was known as XP-erience

eh eh eh!

Join xsiv's site - we've already got you as a member there too... just to keep our numbers looking good :p

Mub's

RazerBack is back... heh heh :p

Now put down the Bowl and type some techy sh!t... And stop droolin on the keyboard. :eek: :p

Welcome back man. :cool:

lol, if you're asking about the siggy, nope! We advertise, they are our sponser :D

I don't think he works in Crucial. If he does...GIVE ME FREE RAM! NOW!

jesus nick well done, with that last post i think you have just about turned every possible subject into spam
you really are king ;)

Originally posted by New Disease
jesus nick well done, with that last post i think you have just about turned every possible subject into spam
you really are king ;)
}

LMAO it shows does it not.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back