Dell XPS 600 Renegade - $10,000 Monster

You've got 6 days, get a mailbox before then :smoker:

If you've been saving your pennies for one of Dell's $10,000 XPS 600 Renegade computers, you can stop now and spend the cash on something else (like, maybe, an Alienware box). Dell has announced that the luxe gaming rig is already sold out, after less than a month on the market. Of course, the Renegade was always listed as a "Limited Edition" box, and Dell was a little coy about what that actually meant. We figure they probably made about 10, and Michael Dell picked up at least three of those for his own collection, and gave two more to Nelson Gonzalez and Alex Aguila. The other five? Our guess is that they burst into flames from that "factory overclocked" processor (or the paint job), and are now being refurbished for sale via Dell's outlet site for a mere $8,999.

Yeah I read that online earlier, but the Dell page still shows that a drawing will be held after the 16th so I entered.

SAZAR - while your at the lab...

Ask how much power the PC draws while gaming. Just curious.

And what version 7900's they use (GT, GTX, etc). The website doesn't specify.

I would take a stab at saying the PC draws around 480W while gaming...

Lee...... i'm kinda thinking GTX's.... since it's got a combined total of 2GB of video memory...... but it could also be a quad-sli only thing with GT's that have 512MB each board..... dunno.

Seeing that dell bought Alienware, you could always get one. It will just not say dell on it.

No, you won't always get one like this. If you visited and read the details, this particular rig has a custom paint job, and is signed by Michael Dell himself :)

Saz gets Michael Dell's signature every week (on his paycheck)... so big deal.

Now Saz is going to pipe up and tell us someone else signs his paychecks.

If anyone from here wins that, they better fold on it.

Yes, new contest. Rumor has it they will be selling them shortly for $9500 again.

This one has the faster Pentium D EE 965 in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back