• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Deep Thoughts

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
In honor of Jack Handey (for no particular reason), I am starting a "Deep Thoughts" thread. Post originals, or your favorite Jack Handey ones.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad. -Jack Handey

If your GPA seems too low and you feel stupid, remember that five-thirds of Americans have trouble with fractions. -original

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
I got one:

Who the hell is Jack Handey???????????????????
Sorry, never took that question into account. :) "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey" is a segment that shows up on Saturday Night Live pretty often. Look here for examples of his stuff.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by muzikool
In honor of Jack Handey (for no particular reason), I am starting a "Deep Thoughts" thread. Post originals, or your favorite Jack Handey ones.
in honor of ?

did he die ?

I always love the section... with that HUge book lol.. and the soft music...

always brilliant..

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Re: Re: Deep Thoughts

Originally posted by Sazar
in honor of ?

did he die ?
That's why I noted for no particular reason. :D

Here's another original:
If I could be anything, I would be that needle in the haystack. That way, people would always be looking for me, and I’m really good at hide-and-seek.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix