• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

deciding career pathway

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
almostfamous88, why would you need a program to decide wha tyou want to become? Choose something that you like to do. I know I wouldnt let a program choose what I want to become.

M

mafiafromrussia

Posted by DrMetallica
be come a gangsta, like me.

good pay an good hours

don't talk about nuthin and don't know nuthin and youll be fine.
what the man said ! although it might cut a few years out of yourlife. so u better go for pop idol :p

P

PseudoKiller

I think he is looking for some kind of personality test to see what he is more suited to doing with his life...

almostfamous88 - heh... coinsidence or what... currently in my final year @ school and getting flooded with career advice software stuff... only one i can think off the top of my head is a programe called "Qudos" - huge database of possible careers to pursue... has a few questionnairs which it uses to help you find the right job... or atleast thats the bull its feeding me :D and theres also a book called "Jobs 2002" which again.. is a bug database of jobs and stuff.. with saleries and stuff...

but saying all that.. and then deciding to check yer IP.. to see which country you are in.. looks like america.. find out the advice advice won't help too much unless you come to England :D

MdSalih

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Actually I feel guilty about being a bit silly there!

When I entered 'career' into google I got literally 20,200,000 hits. However down the right hand side there was a number of career planning sites.

This is the link I got:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=career&meta=

& if that don't work this was the first site I tried:

http://www.workingcareers.com

Mubbers

P.S. I suspect something similar would work if you happened to live (for example) in America!

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Actually I would suggest for the technically minded that Schlumberger at www.slb.com are a good company to work for. I started my offshore career with them and the scope of their business is enormous.

If you've any technical inclinations at all then give 'em a try. It's a global corporation and anyone working for them has opportunities to work overseas from wherever you start...

The money in the Oil & Gas Sector is also quite good.

Mubbers

Z

ZAnwar

Posted by MdSalih
almostfamous88 - heh... coinsidence or what... currently in my final year @ school and getting flooded with career advice software stuff... only one i can think off the top of my head is a programe called "Qudos" - huge database of possible careers to pursue... has a few questionnairs which it uses to help you find the right job... or atleast thats the bull its feeding me :D and theres also a book called "Jobs 2002" which again.. is a bug database of jobs and stuff.. with saleries and stuff...
Same here man, but I think that it is spelled KUDOS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar