• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dallas Signes TO

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Breaking news here from the Sports Capital of the world :cool:

Dallas agreed in principal to a deal with TO - announcement due out on Monday

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I wonder how long it is till him and Bledsoe are going at it. Frankly, I think TO should be banned from the NFL for life. He is such a arrogant jerk it's not funny ..

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Give TO credit. He is a great player and he adds a lot of "style" to the game. You all forget, football is supposed to be smashmouth. Not what the NFL has made it.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
madmatt said:
Give TO credit. He is a great player and he adds a lot of "style" to the game. You all forget, football is supposed to be smashmouth. Not what the NFL has made it.
Yes I agree...

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
madmatt said:
I don't think that includes being a jerk and bad mouthing his own team. he took being a jerk to a whole new level. I have never seen so much unsportsmanlike conduct in anyone like I seen in him. There are a lot of kids who look up to football players; he gives them an image of arrogance and bad attitudes, not, try and work hard for what you want.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Yeah but if he would just keep his mouth shut, which will never happen, he could be the best WR ever. I haven't seen a WR as in shape, fast, and with great hands like him ever. He's a force, just needs to use it properly.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
He already is, and as long as Bledsoe doesn't stink this year, they should be pretty darn good :)

I think he's suspended for the first 4 games though, but I could be wrong on that.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Actually, he doesn't.

I guarentee he'll go 25 TD's this year with 3500-4000 yards. They have Jones as a RB and TO as a WR, very balanced attack atm :)

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
He,
I guess i have hard feeling since he did leave the patriots...
Although im pretty sure most people routing for the pats feel that its good he left :)

Speakin of the pats, why are you not a pats fan kcnychief?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Vanquished said:
He,
I guess i have hard feeling since he did leave the patriots...
Although im pretty sure most people routing for the pats feel that its good he left :)

Speakin of the pats, why are you not a pats fan kcnychief?
OK first off he left the Pats because they found some guy named Tom Brady, who has turned out to be a little better than average ;)

I'm not a Pats fan, because I'm a KC fan, plain and simple :lick:

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Thanks for clearing that up :)
I knew it was because of tom brady... Who is just a tad bit better than they expected :)
But i still dont like beldsoe, my favorite is probably Doug Flutie, who just seems like a good guy :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge