Dallas Signes TO

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Breaking news here from the Sports Capital of the world :cool:

Dallas agreed in principal to a deal with TO - announcement due out on Monday

I wonder how long it is till him and Bledsoe are going at it. Frankly, I think TO should be banned from the NFL for life. He is such a arrogant jerk it's not funny ..

Johnny said:
I wonder how long it is till him and Bledsoe are going at it. Frankly, I think TO should be banned from the NFL for life. He is such a arrogant jerk it's not funny ..

Agreed!

Say whatever you want, still the best WR in the game without comparison in regards to ability.

Now he can stand on the star at the fifty yard line as long as he wants.

WOw.
Im in the blue, havent paid attention to footbal since the superbowl...
I had no idea he was goin :)

Give TO credit. He is a great player and he adds a lot of "style" to the game. You all forget, football is supposed to be smashmouth. Not what the NFL has made it.

madmatt said:
Give TO credit. He is a great player and he adds a lot of "style" to the game. You all forget, football is supposed to be smashmouth. Not what the NFL has made it.
Yes I agree...

madmatt said:

I don't think that includes being a jerk and bad mouthing his own team. he took being a jerk to a whole new level. I have never seen so much unsportsmanlike conduct in anyone like I seen in him. There are a lot of kids who look up to football players; he gives them an image of arrogance and bad attitudes, not, try and work hard for what you want.

Yeah but if he would just keep his mouth shut, which will never happen, he could be the best WR ever. I haven't seen a WR as in shape, fast, and with great hands like him ever. He's a force, just needs to use it properly.

He already is, and as long as Bledsoe doesn't stink this year, they should be pretty darn good :)

I think he's suspended for the first 4 games though, but I could be wrong on that.

Actually, he doesn't.

I guarentee he'll go 25 TD's this year with 3500-4000 yards. They have Jones as a RB and TO as a WR, very balanced attack atm :)

He,
I guess i have hard feeling since he did leave the patriots...
Although im pretty sure most people routing for the pats feel that its good he left :)

Speakin of the pats, why are you not a pats fan kcnychief?

Vanquished said:
He,
I guess i have hard feeling since he did leave the patriots...
Although im pretty sure most people routing for the pats feel that its good he left :)

Speakin of the pats, why are you not a pats fan kcnychief?
OK first off he left the Pats because they found some guy named Tom Brady, who has turned out to be a little better than average ;)

I'm not a Pats fan, because I'm a KC fan, plain and simple :lick:

Thanks for clearing that up :)
I knew it was because of tom brady... Who is just a tad bit better than they expected :)
But i still dont like beldsoe, my favorite is probably Doug Flutie, who just seems like a good guy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back