• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DAEMON Tools problem

G

Gouk

I had DAEMON Tools installed and I then upgraded to the latest version 3.44 and now I have 2 virtual drives even though DAEMON says I only have 1 enabled and if I disable all virtual devices in DAEMON, 1 virtual drive still remains.

How do I remove it?

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i would uninstall the proggy, then look in device manager for any scsi drivers related to the virtual drives. uninstall and reboot, hopefully they will be gone. if not running msconfig will show you the startup location of daemon.exe, go in regedit and delete it. once its gone reinstall the new version.

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
yea thats what i had to end up doing:

going into the device manager and removing the scsi drivers.. once i done that.. i installed 3.44 again to get the drive back and hey presto :D

Alex :cool:

G

Gouk

Nothing worked.

I ended up with 2 virtual devices but I got rid of one and now when I try to install DAEMON Tools I get the error seen in the attachment...

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
uninstall everything related to daemon tools
fire up regedit and remove any entries
try reinstalling

maybe stick with the older version for a bit

M

marnmacca

Had a few probs with the new version. Uninstalled and reinstalled the older one and got back to normal. I suggest waiting till they sort it out..
cheers...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test