CS - Still got it !

The problem is when I join a server, I am only able to spectate.

It doesn't matter if I try to join T or CT or auto assign, it sets me as a spectator.

Don't remember the pings. I tried about 20 different servers.

Yes, I am running behind a router and have NIS running.

Disabled NIS and it worked. EP just kicked my big American ass. It has been a while. I couldn't even remember what all the keys were at first. I need mucho practice.

You are still playing well. I did shot you in the arse at least once. :p What's with the shields? I don't remember any shields.

I didn't even know about them until today. I guess it has been about a year and a half since I played.

Xsiv: There is a shield, smoke grenade is different and 2 new rifles.

I will install the entire shiz tomorrow (I bought it sometime, but never played it :p), let's see if I can play as well.

NerdUprising is the name - and you (everyone else)? always interested in adding new names to the friends list for giving/recieving an ass kicking :p

I cant' stand Steam. When I played 1.5 I would enter a server with 30 ping and that's what my ping would be. Now with Steam I enter a server with 30 ping and it goes from 30 to 180 to 120 to 180 and never stays stable period! And recently I can't even sign into Steam Friends to play with my friends anymore. I haven't been albe to sign into Steam Friends for the last 3 days! I'm about through with Valve altogether if they don't get their buggy program fixed soon.

Xsiv was having this problem and it was his firewall in the end.
What I did tell him to do was make sure all the available games yuou have (not necessarily the ones that are dimmed) are set to automatically update, then check the monitor to see if they are infact downloading.

Can any post some server IPs located on the East Coast or Europe for CS1.5 please?
The ones that I usually play on are dying a mysterious death. :(

I only play 1.6 now.
I don't even have the original Half-life installed any more

well if xsiv is playing I will have to get back into the flow of things :D

I will install and get things running tomorrow... just got back and am cleaning some stuff up... damn kitten is trying to eat all my cables...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back