• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CPU Temp

G

G-Lizard86

Hey people i was wondering what is a better setting for my agp card? x2 or x4, it's now set @ x2, and another question, where can i find a program that monitors (in windows) the temp of my cpu? This is supported by the mobo but now i can only c the temp in the bios setup screen, and not in windows, and last but not least can someone help me overclock?

G

G-Lizard86

Like thanks, and what about that overclocking issue..where the hell is catch when you need em? Come out Come out wherever you are....:D:D:D

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Like thanks, and what about that overclocking issue..where the hell is catch when you need em? Come out Come out wherever you are....:D:D:D
First off, looks from your specs u have a Packard Bell puter, (biting tongue real hard), I would not even consider overclocking that system.

:cool:

UniSol

I'm all ears
Search on Overclockers.com

Celeron Tualatin 1300 Results....

Total Entries in Database for Celeron Tualatin 1300 - '18'
Average overclocked speed - 1598 Mhz

Not bad, top one was 2Ghz!

I think you could get about 100Mhz maybe.

G

G-Lizard86

Amigo amigo...first of all, i'm 15yo and from Amsterdam:)D), second this packard bell isn't original, it has a new mobo from AOpen (look @ specs), and an Intel Celeron 1.3, also not original are the vidcard, WD harddrive the burner and 256 mb xtra memory. Originally it was an PB Miami mobo, with an AMD K6-2 450 mhz, i even got that one up to 550 mhz by changing the multiplier jumpers on the mobo, so don't worry bout this one, any recommendations?

G

G-Lizard86

Originally posted by Iceman38

First off, looks from your specs u have a Packard Bell puter, (biting tongue real hard), I would not even consider overclocking that system.

read the specs...says 'new' doensn't it?

G

G-Lizard86

hey mikewat, i tried the program, it does work, but i get one reading (Temp 2) that says around and about 36C and the others give (Temp 3)128 and (Temp 1)127 and they dont change....

I dont really get it..

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Sorry those last two replies were for Iceman..lol :D :D
Okay got you, but why not take the Packard Bell out of your sig then? cause you've replaced everything, might clear up the confusion.

I wasn't flaming you by the way, I just don't overclock.

V

vdubVR6

you sure didnt wast no time getting a new board did you G-Lizard86 :D do me a fav what is the version of your aopen mobo so i can check it out!!

G

G-Lizard86

Euhhmmzzz, AOpen MX3S-T, i think the processor is an Intel Celeron 1.3 ghz, but tweak xp says its an intel III Xeon and Speedfan says its an Intel II

G

G-Lizard86

Originally posted by Iceman38

Okay got you, but why not take the Packard Bell out of your sig then? cause you've replaced everything, might clear up the confusion.

I wasn't flaming you by the way, I just don't overclock.

Consider it done...

V

vdubVR6

:D LOL (processor thing) well at least you know what it is.

okay well let me ask you did you look around bios to see if there are any hardware config. features that allow you to adjust say the frequency of the cpu......should be in mhz,

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog