CPU Temp

G

G-Lizard86

Hey people i was wondering what is a better setting for my agp card? x2 or x4, it's now set @ x2, and another question, where can i find a program that monitors (in windows) the temp of my cpu? This is supported by the mobo but now i can only c the temp in the bios setup screen, and not in windows, and last but not least can someone help me overclock?

4x of course, if your vid card can do it,

Motherboard monitor cpu program

MBM

:cool:

Like thanks, and what about that overclocking issue..where the hell is catch when you need em? Come out Come out wherever you are....:D:D:D

But of course, didn't get voted as Superhero for nothing :D

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Like thanks, and what about that overclocking issue..where the hell is catch when you need em? Come out Come out wherever you are....:D:D:D

First off, looks from your specs u have a Packard Bell puter, (biting tongue real hard), I would not even consider overclocking that system.

Search on Overclockers.com

Celeron Tualatin 1300 Results....

Total Entries in Database for Celeron Tualatin 1300 - '18'
Average overclocked speed - 1598 Mhz

Not bad, top one was 2Ghz!

I think you could get about 100Mhz maybe.

Amigo amigo...first of all, i'm 15yo and from Amsterdam:)D), second this packard bell isn't original, it has a new mobo from AOpen (look @ specs), and an Intel Celeron 1.3, also not original are the vidcard, WD harddrive the burner and 256 mb xtra memory. Originally it was an PB Miami mobo, with an AMD K6-2 450 mhz, i even got that one up to 550 mhz by changing the multiplier jumpers on the mobo, so don't worry bout this one, any recommendations?

Originally posted by Iceman38

First off, looks from your specs u have a Packard Bell puter, (biting tongue real hard), I would not even consider overclocking that system.

read the specs...says 'new' doensn't it?

hey mikewat, i tried the program, it does work, but i get one reading (Temp 2) that says around and about 36C and the others give (Temp 3)128 and (Temp 1)127 and they dont change....

I dont really get it..

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Sorry those last two replies were for Iceman..lol :D :D

Okay got you, but why not take the Packard Bell out of your sig then? cause you've replaced everything, might clear up the confusion.

I wasn't flaming you by the way, I just don't overclock.

you sure didnt wast no time getting a new board did you G-Lizard86 :D do me a fav what is the version of your aopen mobo so i can check it out!!

Euhhmmzzz, AOpen MX3S-T, i think the processor is an Intel Celeron 1.3 ghz, but tweak xp says its an intel III Xeon and Speedfan says its an Intel II

Originally posted by Iceman38

Okay got you, but why not take the Packard Bell out of your sig then? cause you've replaced everything, might clear up the confusion.

I wasn't flaming you by the way, I just don't overclock.

Consider it done...

:D LOL (processor thing) well at least you know what it is.

okay well let me ask you did you look around bios to see if there are any hardware config. features that allow you to adjust say the frequency of the cpu......should be in mhz,

or you might want to try one of those programs from b4 they might work..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back