• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CounterStrike Problem

T

Troy

I can launch CS, but it won't let me quit when I hit escape. Everything else works fine in the game.

Z

zman

Have you checked in your keyboard setting in counterstrike that ESC is bound to the quit function ?

can you bring down the console ?

type exit or kill in console works ok :)

You could also bind a key to quit the game if you cant fix the escape one

:rolleyes:

T

Troy

I am sorry, I phrased my statement wrong. When I was running ME, I could hit escape and get back to the settings and now with XP I can't. I have noticed that when you have a messenger such as MSN or Yahoo Messenger on, when you get an alert it will crash CS. When it comes back up, you have no sound. Does anyone know of any patches for CS running on WIN XP?

E

existenz

hmmm?

of course, it will minimize CS...and it will lose its sound. don't let messenging programs on...

to get sound back, i press ESC -> Resume Game.

that works for me...

But i don't have a solution for your ESC problem...

Mine works fine. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage