CounterStrike Problem

T

Troy

I can launch CS, but it won't let me quit when I hit escape. Everything else works fine in the game.

Have you checked in your keyboard setting in counterstrike that ESC is bound to the quit function ?

can you bring down the console ?

type exit or kill in console works ok :)

You could also bind a key to quit the game if you cant fix the escape one

:rolleyes:

I am sorry, I phrased my statement wrong. When I was running ME, I could hit escape and get back to the settings and now with XP I can't. I have noticed that when you have a messenger such as MSN or Yahoo Messenger on, when you get an alert it will crash CS. When it comes back up, you have no sound. Does anyone know of any patches for CS running on WIN XP?

hmmm?

of course, it will minimize CS...and it will lose its sound. don't let messenging programs on...

to get sound back, i press ESC -> Resume Game.

that works for me...

But i don't have a solution for your ESC problem...

Mine works fine. :D

just un-install halflife and it will fix all your problems and play some rtcw. :>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back