Counter-strike Time!

yup should be interesting...

also... keep an eye on ep... he uses LAG KILL hack to kill people lol... he slows them to complaceny with his 1000 latency and then pounces like a little pussy cat in heat...

vermin... DIE...

I am on dialup how th ehell can I kill anyone but myself with my lag.

hmmmm, he picks servers in the UK where his ping is way low, while us poor saps in the US have pings above 200-300

oh you know your guilty m8, lmao

still like playing though I suck at the game

cool.gif

hpbs' kill lpb's coz they lag us.. its a well known fact lol...

nah fer reall would like to see you play with a low ping on a GOOD server for once... not one with fujed up dynamics...

Yeah, but when we play on the above server, your ping is pretty much the same as mine :)

And also that is lox of bol :)
When I used to have cable and my ping was 20 I used to be unstobbable :p on good days.

well, I don't know about that, my lag was so bad I looked like a duck walking, head just going back and forth, was well sick actually, plus we always play in a dark room and I can't see crap, so I just come out blazing

cool.gif

use headphones and then lag is less of a problem....you can play a much more tactical game in cs if you crank the volume up with headphones or a surround snd setup.

the way i play at the moment, i'd hear your noisy asses from the other side of the map, and just when u run past that box that you think is too small to conceal the enemy, BANG, your dead.

Oh, btw, don't try to climb any ladders if you see em ;)

Originally posted by Rascal
just when u run past that box that you think is too small to conceal the enemy, BANG, your dead.

Oh, btw, don't try to climb any ladders if you see em ;)

what if i can see thru the box tho?

well, it means (if you're on my server) that your banned.

zero tolerance.

Originally posted by Rascal
well, it means (if you're on my server) that your banned.

zero tolerance.

:)

wish i could see thru tho:p

headsets do make up a lil for it tho

Clan BUM 'playpit' public server 213.40.192.64:27030

quite often empty and generally performs very well, even for people across the atlantic.

UK based server with no bandwidth restrictions (direct backbone connection).

Hosted by an employee of a UK ISP who is a member of our clan.

Admins are:

Cmdr:Vengance[BUM] - full admin
Cmdr:Brendakov[BUM] - full admin
Rev:MiG[BUM] - full admin + rcon
Gnrl:Rascal[BUM] - full admin

Server Mods Installed: Statsme, Adminmod, Chickenmod (jus 4 fun)

All standard maps + predator, docks, rats, other popular maps etc..

We also have a private clan server so if you want a match we have a dedicated server with forcechasecam enabled, bomb timer set to 45 seconds etc.

ya but across atlantic then north america then across pacific would killl my ping:)

just checked....200~300 not bad considerin distance:)

I use to play with headphones... not anymore tho... no need to be so tactical on dialup... :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back