• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Counter-strike Time!

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
why not have a single server or server group that we frequent...

a friend of mine has a good server and I can mod it... just need for you guys to say yes :)

he should not mind... server is not normally full...

that way we won't have to keep scrounging for ip's...

also once I fix up my old rig I MIGHT run it as a server but its a slow l'il mofo :) will have to try it at lan party over here before I consider...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
heh.. he is reworking server... setting up so it works mohaa/rtcw/dod/cs all at one time... its a linux box... its down for now... will post ip when its back up...

R

Rascal

My clan has two servers, public and private, they are offline for a couple of days for a hardware upgrade, but when they r back ill ket u know ip's. I have full admin of them and they are not **** shared servers. Both are on the same server, but its a dedicated box plugged straight into a major UK ISP's backbone. dunno if you americans will have any lag problems with the trans-atlantic link! but they are nice servers...and since kids have gone back to school, they are often empty.

N

NegativeFactor

I wish i wasn't at work. Although i'm sure my machine here could handle CS i'm pretty sure i wouldn't get away with playing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis