• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cookie Monster!

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Some of you may not know who I am and some may so I will be brief. I just wanted to say hello and see how my old friends here at OSNN are doing these days.

Just a brief update on myself: I am a Network Administrator/IT Manager for a local company (also known as the Network Nazi... am I allowed to use that word?). I rule with an iron fist. Other than that I am doing quite well. I still like cookies.

How about all of you? What's new and exciting?

I am done spamming the forum now.

X-Istence

Political User
madmatt said:
Some of you may not know who I am and some may so I will be brief. I just wanted to say hello and see how my old friends here at OSNN are doing these days.

Just a brief update on myself: I am a Network Administrator/IT Manager for a local company (also known as the Network Nazi... am I allowed to use that word?). I rule with an iron fist. Other than that I am doing quite well. I still like cookies.

How about all of you? What's new and exciting?

I am done spamming the forum now.
holy **** blast from the past. And yes you can use that, but i prefer the term BOFH. Bastard Operator From Hell.

Drop by more often.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Grandmaster said:
OMG!

How's it going matt_________________?

Awesome to see you dude, it really is :)

who am I?
haha. Nice. I forgot all about matt underscore.

You and your elite avatars and stuff.

X-Istence: It's been a while.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Congratulations bro. That must make you smile regardless. I know my little nephew makes me smile no matter how bad of a day I am having.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
X-Istence said:
madmatt: It is good to see you back. I remember the days of your active desktops, and ntfs.

How is life in general?
Life is grand. As I mentioned I am a "BOFH". I play on computers all day and get paid well for it. Of course, by the time I get home I have no urge to do any thing on mine. AD used to be cool. I stopped using it though when I bought a new laptop.

How are things with you?

X-Istence

Political User
madmatt said:
Life is grand. As I mentioned I am a "BOFH". I play on computers all day and get paid well for it. Of course, by the time I get home I have no urge to do any thing on mine. AD used to be cool. I stopped using it though when I bought a new laptop.

How are things with you?

Things are good. Running the server here now. Been busy with school, besides that, have a few side projects i want to work on, but just don't seem to have the time for.

What laptop?

J-W

X-Istence said:
madmatt: It is good to see you back. I remember the days of your active desktops, and ntfs.
Yeah thats what I remember also. :) One of those "design" guys. :p Good to see you back around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies