Cookie Monster!

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
Some of you may not know who I am and some may so I will be brief. I just wanted to say hello and see how my old friends here at OSNN are doing these days.

Just a brief update on myself: I am a Network Administrator/IT Manager for a local company (also known as the Network Nazi... am I allowed to use that word?). I rule with an iron fist. Other than that I am doing quite well. I still like cookies.

How about all of you? What's new and exciting?

I am done spamming the forum now.

muwahahahaha

repssssssssssssss to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

madmatt said:
Some of you may not know who I am and some may so I will be brief. I just wanted to say hello and see how my old friends here at OSNN are doing these days.

Just a brief update on myself: I am a Network Administrator/IT Manager for a local company (also known as the Network Nazi... am I allowed to use that word?). I rule with an iron fist. Other than that I am doing quite well. I still like cookies.

How about all of you? What's new and exciting?

I am done spamming the forum now.

holy **** blast from the past. And yes you can use that, but i prefer the term BOFH. Bastard Operator From Hell.

Drop by more often.

Perris. Hello, sir. I remember you.

OMG!

How's it going matt_________________?

Awesome to see you dude, it really is :)

who am I?

Grandmaster said:
OMG!

How's it going matt_________________?

Awesome to see you dude, it really is :)

who am I?

haha. Nice. I forgot all about matt underscore.

You and your elite avatars and stuff.

X-Istence: It's been a while.

andy_rose said:
the man is BACK..Whats up mate? :)

Wow, haven't seen you for a while either :)

edit: Hmm, it seems like you've been here, I just haven't gone into the Desktops thread :lick:

andy_rose said:
the man is BACK..Whats up mate? :)

Andy. Hey brother. Still pimping those fly ladies on your desktop? =]

LOL, nah..well, only my little daughter. She is the most beautiful little "lady" in the whole wide world :D

Grandmaster said:
Wow, haven't seen you for a while either :)

edit: Hmm, it seems like you've been here, I just haven't gone into the Desktops thread :lick:

yeah, havent seen you either..for obvious reasons LOL.

Congratulations bro. That must make you smile regardless. I know my little nephew makes me smile no matter how bad of a day I am having.

you got that right mate! a lot of long nights, but damn it is worth it :)

madmatt: It is good to see you back. I remember the days of your active desktops, and ntfs.

How is life in general?

Some nice looking screens. I'm still using the original wurp. LOL. I should get updated here.

X-Istence said:
madmatt: It is good to see you back. I remember the days of your active desktops, and ntfs.

How is life in general?

Life is grand. As I mentioned I am a "BOFH". I play on computers all day and get paid well for it. Of course, by the time I get home I have no urge to do any thing on mine. AD used to be cool. I stopped using it though when I bought a new laptop.

How are things with you?

madmatt said:
Life is grand. As I mentioned I am a "BOFH". I play on computers all day and get paid well for it. Of course, by the time I get home I have no urge to do any thing on mine. AD used to be cool. I stopped using it though when I bought a new laptop.

How are things with you?

Things are good. Running the server here now. Been busy with school, besides that, have a few side projects i want to work on, but just don't seem to have the time for.

What laptop?

J-W

X-Istence said:
Yeah thats what I remember also. :) One of those "design" guys. :p Good to see you back around.

lo matt___ long time. Sounds like things are well with you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back