Conspiracies

No leave it, I will ask one of the mods to change the title to "Conspiracy Theories" or something like that.

in reply to that devil face ,

you are only seeing that face because some one told you it was there so your mind looked for the immage, its the same wiht
the face in the smoke when the wtc went down, every one was sayign they could see the devil and his tridant.

Yeah preconceptions and conditioning do affect interpretations of what you see. That is why Sherlok Holmes always looked at the scene before interviewing the witnesses.

Originally posted by Swi
Ok, i got it, but it's a bit small.

In fact, the whole 1954 dollars series has been replaced and not only the two dollars bill cause they used the same picture of the queen for all bills.

Heh can someone get an image of this which is bigger and in higher resolution.

When I resize it or zoom all I see is blur :confused:

Zeeshan, how did you see it in PowerPoint? I zoomed in @ 400% and the image blurred. Is your mind playing tricks on you ;)

Goku, go into powerpoint ( i went into powerpoint XP ). go to insert image. When the picture is there, go to the corner and stretch it. You can get it big quite a lot, and it does not blur that much !!!

TRY IT !!!

I think what people said about seeing the devils face in the WTC smoke was crap !!!

I didn't find any bigger picture sorry... But all this was to prove that we can see anything in anything when we want to imagine it as surge said.

They probably replaced the serie because 50 years ago, religion was much more influent than today in Canada.

No leave it, I will ask one of the mods to change the title to "Conspiracy Theories" or something like that.
Funny : that's exactly what I tried to do myself last night, with that exact title.
(Coincidence ?!!!)
:p

-I thought the one who started the thread could change the title, but apparently not.

ok, you know me, I had to come up with something original, so I did...when I was showing some friends this 20 dollar thing, I pointed out that I was turning the bill into an airplane !!!!

Say, fuji-o : I didn't know you ever strayed in these parts... :cool:

---------------------------------------------------

You know, the best conspiracy theory I ever read about was in "Holy blood, holy grail".
And this time, it's a serious one (meaning the authors weren't joking around).

It's all about how the Holy Grail of arthurian legends would actually be refering to Mary Magdalena ; and the Holy Blood, to Jesus Christ's infant she could have been carrying when fleeing Roman persecution with Joseph and the others.

The authors (I can't remember their names) point to several parts of the Bible that could lead to think that both of them, Jesus and Mary, were actually married.

For example, in the scene where Jesus multiplies the fish at the wedding, the authors argue, the only reason why people could have come specifically to him for food is if the ceremony had been his. That is because the Hebrew tradition of the time specified that the groom had to feed the guests.

Of course, they go on to link the Templars and Free Masons in there.
-These frats' knowledge of this fact--and possible knowledge of who Jesus Christ's heirs to this day are--would be the secret they always seem to be holding. As well as the reason why they were always perceived as a threat to the church.

Interesting, isn't it ?

In any case, a damn good read. :)

EDIT - The authors are Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln.
And here 's a site that gives some info about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back