Conspiracies

here is another Webdings one..

In Times New Roman:

Q33NY (Flight Number of one of planes that crashed into the WTC)

In Webdings:

WTC.jpg

hmmm...

Originally posted by o_87
WTC.jpg

Thx o_87!!

That was the Webdings symbol thing I was talking about before :)

Stuy_b's is different. This is the one posted by 0_87 I was thinking of in the first place. Scary aint it :eek:

yeah, i know. I was realy surprised when a friend sent me the thing... it was during the days after 9/11..

Mmh...
Except it appears Q33NY was never the flight # of any of the planes involved in 11 sept.
Thay were : AA 77 (Pentagon), AA 11 (North Tower), UA 175 (South Tower), UA 93 (Pennsylvania).

(Damn good hoax, though.)

can we drop this 9/11 stuff , its not funny how would you feel if you knew some one that lost there life in the attack?
if some thing like this happened in england or where ever you live
you wouldent make fun out of it.

Originally posted by surge
can we drop this 9/11 stuff , its not funny how would you feel if you knew some one that lost there life in the attack?
if some thing like this happened in england or where ever you live
you wouldent make fun out of it.

As far as I see Surge no one is making fun out of any of the terrible incidents, we are merely discussing bizarre coincidence. I feel it is better to discuss these things as it serves as a reminder of what HAS happened. I will never forget that day, as I am sure know one else will.

GOD REST THEIR SOULS

THIS IS NOT A FLAME

Surge, do you live near NY is that why you are more sensitive about this than other people.
People in the UK know some of what it is like. We no longer have rubbish bins, "trash cans" , in public places due to the IRA using them as locations to put bombs, many brits have lost their lives. The only way to move on with your life is to put it behind you and perhaps (if it helps you) to make some humor out of it. You may not like to see humor in the event, but it helps others. If you dont want to see this then ignore the thread.

PS This is not the best section to put this, Fun Stuff isnt right, General chatter might have been better.

Might I also add that Eminem uses it in one of his songs.

thats ok no offence taken
iam not from NY , iam from england and happend to lost some one when the wtc went down.
your right about moving on but it still hurts to see stuff comming up about it , it was bad enough having all 5 tv channels brodcastign it and constantly repeatign the plane crashes.

yep.

I would say that only one good thing has come out of it. The US are now involved in removing terrorism from the world. Maybe they would start ignoring the IRAs pleads for money from them. They still seem to only tackle the peeps going against them.

Very sorry about your Friend, Relation who died in the WTC crash.

Mmhh, Surge.
Sorry to hear that.

All I can say is, as Gtgarside and I earlier explained, the topic here is not really 11 sept. At least as far as I intended. It's more about "conspiracy theories", in this case surrounding that particular event.
-Had I stumbled upon a good theory relating to another topic, I would have posted that instead.

Apart from that, in response to Gtgarside's comment, there are many factors that explain America's sudden concern with terrorism, other than 11 sept. Anyway, factors that explain where and who they're hitting back at. (And I'm not refering to Free Masonry... ;) )

But maybe I should really shut up here, as I may be getting in hotter water.

In any case, Ill probably delete this thread as soon as I come back from work.
-Wouldn't want to spoil my good reputation in these parts. :)

As if these terrorists have nothing better to do than fold American bills and type stuff in Microsoft Word using different fonts...

I find it weird how all the things relate to each other, like 9/11th = emergency 911 but really it doesn't matter.

I'm not going to say any more cause this is a really sensitive topic. Jokes about tragedy's are inevitably offensive to some people.

btw- you should see what we could do with our bills (hmmm better not give it away ;))

Patrick

You could be surprised of how serious governments give sometimes to weird dollar bill stuff. A couple of year ago, before the canadian 2 dollars paper bill was raplaced by a coin, they changed the drawing of the queen because some people thought seeing the devil's face in her hairs! So they gave her a haircut to kill this evil spirit that was probably corrupting the youth... :rolleyes:

Adding to the subject, Anti-Tobacco organisations were also aware of the compiracy and started a secret protest campain....

Originally posted by patrick
I find it weird how all the things relate to each other, like 9/11th = emergency 911 but really it doesn't matter.

Patrick, so in theory nothing like this will happen in the UK as there are no dates that make 999, except Sept '99 which they missed.

On the canadian note, how did they see the devil in the queens hair, if you don't know what the devil looks like !!!????

Originally posted by ZAnwar
On the canadian note, how did they see the devil in the queens hair, if you don't know what the devil looks like !!!????

It was a kind of human face with horns and a mad looking smile. Note also that the 2$ bill was red.

I'll try finding a picture of that...

Ok, i got it, but it's a bit small.

In fact, the whole 1954 dollars series has been replaced and not only the two dollars bill cause they used the same picture of the queen for all bills.

DAMN, thats weird !!!

I put it into powerpoint and I could enlarge it quite a bit. I could see a devils face in the back of her hair !

I would much appreciate it, if you would be able to get me a larger picture. THANKS !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back