Connection Speeds

Originally posted by prodj88
no buddy. it had nothing to do with cache b/c it was my first time pressing the button and going to that site. ITS JUST VERY INACCURATE. WOW

well buddy, keep your pants on. no online test is totally accurate

Does it matter, more bandwidth doesn't make your wang any bigger :p

You're supposed to be telling us connection speeds, not your transfer rate (as Chris says, the tests are never acurate, plus many people recieve different results to their connection).

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Does it matter, more bandwidth doesn't make your wang any bigger :p

I was just thinkin that :) We just just ignore all this technology and get back to basics

*goes to undo fly*

More bandwidth just means you can recieve more spam e-mails offering to make your wang bigger... perhaps in an indirect way it does..... :p :D

aDSL

1.5mbit/s down - 480kb/s up @ $44 Cndn.

About 1.5 yrs ago they cut the download speed in half to 1.5mbit/s and are now charging an extra $15 Cndn to get 3.0mbit/s down, same upload (480kb/s).

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
More bandwidth just means you can recieve more spam e-mails offering to make your wang bigger... perhaps in an indirect way it does..... :p :D

ROFLMAO :D
Seems I shouldn't of had SpamKiller deleting all those "enlargement" offers so readily ....damn!.
Good things come in small packages eh? or is that packets? :confused:

i don't know how we got from internet speed and connections to geting bigger wangs from spam... hmmmmmmmmm. can you say off topic? anyway. roadrunner rocks? anyone else have it? or earthlink

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back