Computer shops in Florida?

Syrus

OSNN Addict
Hi,
does anyone know of any computer shops in florida that have websites? if not is their any other easier way that looking for them then doing a directory search of google?

thanks
Dan

Syrus

OSNN Addict
Daytona Beach, orlando around there i know some ppl who have gone on holiday until March! and they said to me if i want anything for my computer so im gunna take him up on his offer.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
the store down the street from me...

www.tcwo.com

they routinely have some of the best cpu prives on the web and have some other cheapy deals but dpnt' buy video cards from them :cool:

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
Originally posted by Syrus
Daytona Beach, orlando around there i know some ppl who have gone on holiday until March! and they said to me if i want anything for my computer so im gunna take him up on his offer.
In Daytona they have Computer Central which is an excellent store. I'll give them a call and see if they have a site, if they do I'll post it for you. It's a small store but they always have everything for some reason, apparently the owner has a warehouse in town where he keeps his stock. :)

Syrus

OSNN Addict
alrite cheers, i only need the website to see what sorta prices the stuff so i can see how much of a saving there is from the uk, and what percentage TAX do u pay on things that you buy or is it included in the price?

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
Sorry, no website for them. Xsiv and Jan live just down the road from me. I'd say go with one of the links that Xsiv posted. The tax here in Volusia county (Daytona area) is 6.5%

Syrus

OSNN Addict
Iam right in saying that Jacksoneville and orlando ain't to far away from daytona?, if so is there any computer shops there than have websites.......cos he has a car.

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
Jacksonville is at least 2 hours from Daytona. Orlando is about an hour away from Daytona (depending how fast you can drive down I-4) ;)

Syrus

OSNN Addict
lol, im sure they are alrite as shops and iam greatful that anyone actually replied but there was only one website that worked, the bad boy computers one was under construction!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut