Computer shops in Florida?

Syrus

OSNN Addict
Hi,
does anyone know of any computer shops in florida that have websites? if not is their any other easier way that looking for them then doing a directory search of google?

thanks
Dan

Daytona Beach, orlando around there i know some ppl who have gone on holiday until March! and they said to me if i want anything for my computer so im gunna take him up on his offer.

the store down the street from me...

www.tcwo.com

they routinely have some of the best cpu prives on the web and have some other cheapy deals but dpnt' buy video cards from them :cool:

Originally posted by Syrus
Daytona Beach, orlando around there i know some ppl who have gone on holiday until March! and they said to me if i want anything for my computer so im gunna take him up on his offer.

In Daytona they have Computer Central which is an excellent store. I'll give them a call and see if they have a site, if they do I'll post it for you. It's a small store but they always have everything for some reason, apparently the owner has a warehouse in town where he keeps his stock. :)

alrite cheers, i only need the website to see what sorta prices the stuff so i can see how much of a saving there is from the uk, and what percentage TAX do u pay on things that you buy or is it included in the price?

I think you have to add 6% for tax.May depend on the county.

well theres someone who is over there who is gunna buy em for me

Sorry, no website for them. Xsiv and Jan live just down the road from me. I'd say go with one of the links that Xsiv posted. The tax here in Volusia county (Daytona area) is 6.5%

Iam right in saying that Jacksoneville and orlando ain't to far away from daytona?, if so is there any computer shops there than have websites.......cos he has a car.

Jacksonville is at least 2 hours from Daytona. Orlando is about an hour away from Daytona (depending how fast you can drive down I-4) ;)

lol, im sure they are alrite as shops and iam greatful that anyone actually replied but there was only one website that worked, the bad boy computers one was under construction!

Originally posted by Syrus
the bad boy computers one was under construction!
No, it is there. Just click the image on the front page. Be ready for lame music though.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back