Completed my First (actual) WebDesign

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
SPeedY_B said:
yeeeah you did, don't deny it :p
Never used Geocities, used Angelfire for like a month and I am still getting emails sent to my old email account from them

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
thebear said:
thanks for the compliments, much appreciated :D

and this site is for one of my friends who is really, really good at making dancish type music. Also, I haven't tried plain white o_87, but that might look pretty good...
I meant have your tried something other than the white background, you already have white background don't you? :p

Geffy: So you've used Frontpage then? :D

thebear

d(-.-)b
o_87 said:
I meant have your tried something other than the white background, you already have white background don't you? :p

No, actually the background is a gradient (Black to white to Black horizontally)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Actually you right, just looked at it in IE and the background works there. The background does not work in Firebird for me though.

Elroy Jetson

Little Dipper School
the text font is too small, I can hardly read the white on black background on my high-res laptop screen 14.4'', 1400x1050

nice design otherwise!

X-Istence

Political User
dubstar said:
you even went in an did the whole <-- Header Starts --> kinda deals that html editors do.. nice touch to keep things organized.

Thats a waste of time when you use a custom template engine, and all your templates are little files that it opens and closes :p

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
o_87 said:

*dies

I would never, have never and shall never use Frontpage

Originally taught on DW2 and DW3, and most of the hand coding I now do in Maguma PHP Studio Shareware edition but in the past I have used Notepad, HTML-Kit and vi

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateBentley