Completed my First (actual) WebDesign

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Not bad at all for your first design! Good Job :D

edit: btw, is that your band's site? And have you tried something other than plain white for the backgroundd?

thanks for the compliments, much appreciated :D

and this site is for one of my friends who is really, really good at making dancish type music. Also, I haven't tried plain white o_87, but that might look pretty good...

dubstar

format c:
you even went in an did the whole <-- Header Starts --> kinda deals that html editors do.. nice touch to keep things organized.

mooo

thecyberninja
props bud, that is really nice. only thing i can see is the color of the date and posted by section, the grey on grey makes it harder for partial color blind (similar colors blend together) people (me) to read it, but its still a great site :D

vern

Dominus
Political User
Looks good. I can't believe it's your first design. Most people go through Geocities and Frontpage first. haha.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Very nice indeed, but is it me or the marquee text is choppy ? Very hard for me to read as is goes from right to left, it's a strain fro the eyes... am I the only one to think this ?
All the rest is looking good !

hmm, might be ur monitor's refresh rate :confused: Pretty smooth on mine

And if you don't add <!--Header Start --> tags when coding in notepad, it makes fixing things incredibly difficult since you have to hunt down the certain area. I guess you could call it a pet peeve, I can't stand when people write messy unorganized code - like what Frontpage generates

EDIT: feel free to stop by the forums - they're surprisingly active for being only 10 days old

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Howling Wolf said:
Very nice indeed, but is it me or the marquee text is choppy ? Very hard for me to read as is goes from right to left, it's a strain fro the eyes... am I the only one to think this ?
All the rest is looking good !

With ya on that one. The marquee isn't very smooth. Could you make the increments smaller?

forcer

OSNN Senior Addict
very nice website design. that centre logo is really nice. i think this could be inproved by making things a little smaller.... such as the home.. forum.. music.. reviews buttons.. and the news and navigation bar...it wuld make things look better... but thats just my opinion n a little constructive feedback.. but on the whole really good work

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesjacob