Chiefsters yankee thread

Re: Yankees vs. Red Sox

Not only are the Yankees losing they are getting killed.

Made it interesting in the 9th, ended up losing 9-5. The lineup just isn't the shame without Sheffield and Matsui. Hopefully Sheffield will be back either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Sheffield is playing tonight, hope it makes a difference :D

Hardly worth the effort. Redsox have their number this year.

*runs*

The only number that matters is the number of wins come end of the season and October :D

gonaads said:
Hardly worth the effort. Redsox have their number this year.

*runs*
it always looks like the redsox have the yankees number.

that number has held true....ummm....hmmmmm...uhhhmmmmm

oh, yea, once

Event the "other" NY team beat the Sox (1986).

Actually the Sox beat themselves, need to plug the "5-hole" :p

I feel guilty checking this thread.

Coz the yanks lose to the sox like every game :lick:

Not sure what side of the "fence" you are on, but don't feel guilty.

Yankees are winning atm too :smoker:

Pretty back and forth in the rubber match so far...

I think I'm watching a football game right now.

Ha.

Was a solid beatdown by the Yanks last night :smoker:

Best part of that game, besides the win of course, is that Boston now has a ****ed up bullpen the rest of the series :D

I just saw an AMAZING stat.

The Yankees/Sox have SPLIT the last 98 meetings since 2002, including the playoffs :eek:

Hopefully Pauley can pitch better tonight against Wang Chung than he did his last outing (also his first) 6 runs in 4.1 innings....era...12.46....Yuk.

Yeah, better as in 12 runs in 2.1 innings :lick:

Lol, well, I guess there could be an upside to him getting pummeled tonight. It'd give them more of a reason to pull up Jon Lester or Craig Hansen sooner than later.

The Yanks/Sox are so evenly matched year in and out it's not funny. It's really a matter of who is hotter atm. Both teams are a bit banged up right now, the game and rest of series could realistically go either way.

Go Yanks!

Yeah, I'll definately have to agree with you on that. Both teams are on the fence as to who's the best in the division. Even w/o the injuries they are still pretty matched up. Boston has more speed an adequate power where as the Yankees have beefy power throughout the lineup and experienced veterans to help the younger players. I'm just glad the Yankees aren't afraid of still using ol' Bernie Williams when they are beat up.

2-1, joy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back