Chav / Posh Tests

nononononono, von dutch, big difference and about 30 quid difference too

themafia_69 said:
And how much does it actually cost to make this stuff?? Pennies is what :rolleyes: :laugh:

yeah, but ure paying for the brand people might go crazy on me that i said that, but its the same thing about benz and bmw, audi, ure paying for the name, sure they are much nicer than other cars, in build quality but so are the brand name clothes. and i dont only mean the designer brand i mean nike, adidas and all the normal ones too

Have you no conscience boy,think of those poor people in the sweatshops who get paid button's :speechless:

not all brands use sweat shops, yes i know some lie and say they dont while they do, and it is a terrible thing, thats why i hate money, i think its evil, every time i see somone less fourtunate than me i get sad, and feel bad, but at the same time i feel it that the only reason i can afford all this is thanks to my dad's hard work, and it makes me know how much he loves me to buy me all this stuff

themafia_69 said:

Do you mean Von Dutch is Cheaper?? If not whereever your buying your stuff from is Ripping you off lol

Burberry/Aquascutum >>> Von Dutch :speechless:

themafia_69 said:
not all brands use sweat shops, yes i know some lie and say they dont while they do, and it is a terrible thing, thats why i hate money, i think its evil, every time i see somone less fourtunate than me i get sad, and feel bad, but at the same time i feel it that the only reason i can afford all this is thanks to my dad's hard work, and it makes me know how much he loves me to buy me all this stuff
Hmmm

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back