• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chat & Arcade Link

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
n ooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooooooooo

n0d3

the 4um stalker
wow.. i'm so not EP's biggest fan anymore.. when i get over being too lazy to change my tag... well.. it's gonna be changed

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
this is the first and hopefully offical bring back the arcade and the mirc chat forum

hey all i imagine this is a mistake that they are gone but i loved playing the arcade forum at work and i used the mirc forum to log onto mirc (im lazy).

so EP/ other mods i would get down and polish your shoes if you would get them back

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
should be moved to problems and feedback or w/e its called but since u are drunk its ok :p.

I agree with him tho why did u take it away? Did it have to do with the forum updates that had to be done?

n0d3

the 4um stalker
he's drunk? how'd you figure that one exactly?

arcade = necessity for survival... there's nothing like being bored in your computer class at school or on a break at work or just need something to do for a few minutes when you're at home... and the arcade gives you the release from that... it needed some refurbishing anyway

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
hehe, sorry.
I removed the chatlink as I don't think anyone ever used it, link is still on the frontpage, might add something for the DHTML menu.

As for the arcade, I will be switching from v3arcade to another arcade as development seems to have stopped on the first, which just sucks.

I have added something called multiquote, which you can see to the right of th equote image... I am still playing with that tho!

Will try and get it back up and running to day with a more than generous selection of games.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
I have added something called multiquote, which you can see to the right of th equote image... I am still playing with that tho.
I did see that, could prove very useful.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Took it off again... was buggy and crossthreading would have confused people.
vb 3.1 *might* have a more robust feature, but I have no eta for that.

I'll read up on this arcade, but the games on it should be better as it's targetted audience are both IPB and VBulletin forums.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies